Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm Yours

I’m kneeling in the middle of the room, naked, as you told me. My back is turned to you. Slowly I lower my body and place my head upon the ground, my arms stretched out. I lift my buttocks so I expose my most private parts to you. In my mind I can see what you see now. Tanned buttocks well shaped thighs, my ass looking at you, nicely washed and shaved. You can see my balls hanging down, just hiding my semi hard dick.

You can have me now and do what you like. The anticipation of being used arouses me. I feel extremely randy. Mostly I’m in command, but this time you are.

I expect some blows on my tight bum, some well-focused hits. But you wait. I can feel the oil you’re pouring over my back. The warmth of my body transforms it to a tiny stream, flowing in the cleft between my buttocks, slowly dripping towards my ass. I wish I could swallow the lubricant with my ass, to show you how much I want you.

I push a little, so you can see my sphincter relax, maybe show a little of my pink wet inside.

Please don’t keep me waiting like this, I want you inside of me. I want to feel your warm pubes slapping against my ass. Please open me up, widen my entrance, I’m ready for it. Suddenly your fingers push against my ass. Because of the abundant lubricant you slide in without any resistance.

Oh, it feels so good when you enter me, when you fill up my tight and wanting ass. Your fingers are working, stretching my opening, widening it. Please enter me!

Then I hear you kneel. My breathing speeds up, I push again to make your entrance easy. With one forceful thrust you enter my body. I’m yours, fuck me!

You don’t pity me, you’re in a dominant mood. You grab my hair and pull my head back. With your other hand you clench my balls, pulling them hard.

Your thrusts fill me up, touching my prostate as you know how much I like that. I can hear you coming and with deep violent strokes you fill my bowels with your luscious seed. Pulling back, I empty myself upon your thighs.

I will stay here as long as you like, please take me again! Please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home