Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Diary Of A Postman: Tuesday

Nothing much has happened lately, until today. Being horny as hell I was walking my round and delivering stuff as usual. All day I’d been having an almost permanent erection and my briefs were wet with precum. I had to do something to relief myself, to reduce that tension, to empty my loaded nuts.

Now there’s a small shop in the neighbourhood, selling all sorts of things, including all kinds of spicy magazines. It is run by a somewhat strange looking woman, mid forties, fairly fat, not a beauty at all. But hey, I was in need, so what else can I say?

I entered the shop and went to the back, where the hottest literature was. I took a magazine from the shelf and started browsing. And guess what, my erection was there within seconds. I turned a bit so Mrs H could see the growing lump in my trousers. She stared and smiled and a reddish blush came over her cheeks.

Slowly I lowered one hand and started to massage my dick through the fabric. I could see Mrs H move behind her counter, pushing her stomach against it. I started panting and closed my eyes now and then. Through my eyelashes I could see her pounding the counter and with one hand she pinched her nipples.

I decided to move on and unzipped. My dick sprung free, drops of precum spraying off. Mrs H’s hand disappeared below the counter and by the movements of her arm I could tell she was fingering herself like mad.

What else could I do than to masturbate, jerk, wank? With a few strong strokes I relieved myself, spraying like a fountain on the floor, almost a yard away. She moaned, groaned and gave a firm cry when she came.

She looked at me and told me I could keep the magazine and she would clean up the mess. I wonder how she would do this. Would she taste my precious seed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home