Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Beach Desire

I lie on the beach, naked of course. The sun is shining brilliantly and the warmth of the light soothes my tanned body. It’s quiet, only some lonely sunbathers who share the same interest in nudity as I do. I close my eyes and through my eyelids I can still see the radiant star. I can feel that someone’s watching me, but I decide not to react. The thought of being watched arouses me. Don’t know why, but it does. I can feel my dick moving. Until now it lies flaccid, pointing left. My balls between my legs are being pulled up. Slowly my dick moves upward and with every heartbeat it’s getting longer and harder.

I imagine the one who’s watching me having the same reaction. A slow but undeniable horny feeling taking over. I’m hard now, my dick is lying on my belly, throbbing. My foreskin is pulled back halfway and the sun is warming my exposed head.

My right hand moves towards my hips and my fingers slide across my groin. My fingers are touching the sensitive opening, gently applying some pressure to it and soon some drops are flowing out. I use the precum to moisten my head and slowly I retract my foreskin. Still I’m lying with my eyes closed, aroused by the idea that someone out there is having the view of his life.

My fingers grasp my shaft and leisurely I move them up and down. A warm wind touches my balls and I feel great. I increase the pace of my movements and start to moan. The sound of my own moaning really does the trick. Temperature rises, sweat appears on my shaved chest. I feel the tension inside building up. The first contractions at the base of my shaft are the forecast of an upcoming orgasm.

With a few firm movements I empty myself, my seed spraying all up to my nipples. The next wave is less powerful and lands on my belly. Slowly the contractions subside and my breathing is coming back to normal.

I open my eyes and see this other person shoot his load in the sand. Our eyes meet and I smile. What would happen now? The man rises and slowly walks up to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home