Monday, June 20, 2005

Beach Desire: Sucking

Slowly I move my head towards his groin and I see his throbbing dick just in front of me. I stick out my tongue. I’ve never touched anyone’s dick before and I’m not sure whether I’m going to like this. Closing my eyes I lower my head a little and my tongue touches the base of his shaft. A taste of salt water combined with sun oil comes in my mouth. His shaft rubs my cheek. With my left hand I search for his balls. They’re firm, well shaped. I like this and I start fondling them. My tongue is still exploring the taste of his skin. Slowly I move it upwards, all along his hard rod. I can feel it touching the base of his head, the rim of skin that is situated there. I know how sensitive that area is and I start to play with it. The man moans and I feel his balls move, contract.

I pull his foreskin back and my tongue circles around his head. Still I have to decide what to do. The thought of taking him in makes me hornier than ever. Slowly I open my mouth, carefully hiding my teeth with my lips. I use my tongue as a guide. Slowly I shove him in. His wet head touches my palate, and I have to be careful not to gag.

I start to suck, as you would suck a lollypop. At the same time I move my head backwards and let him slide out a bit, then in reverse.

He starts to pant and I increase my pace and my sucking. His balls contract, I can feel his juices preparing to leave his pulsating dick. Within a few seconds I feel the first gush filling my mouth. A warm, bit salty fluid. A second wave and a third one.

I free his dick from my mouth, which is filled up completely now. Drops are dripping down the corners of my mouth. Shall I swallow?

I look him in the eyes and swallow. I feel great, sexy, wanted.

He rises and leaves without saying a word. I’m certainly in for more sucking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home