Thursday, June 09, 2005

Bed Time Story (Repost)

I want you to lie on the bed, close your eyes and let me do the work. Slowly I unbutton your blouse, revealing your bra. I move the textile of your blouse to both sides, and look at your belly rising and descending with the pace of your breathing.

Gently I pull down your bra, your nipples showing, dark and erect, wanting me to touch them. Prudent I circle my fingers around them, slightly touching them, making them even harder then before. You sigh and move your hips just a tiny bit.

Gently my hands slid down your abdomen and touch the fringe of your pants. I start to unbutton them and lower the zip. I can see your black string emerging, slightly transparent, showing your shaved pussy. My fingers search their way in, pulling the fabric down. You lift your hips, to ease me lowering your pants and string to your ankles and off your feet.

There you are, half covered at the top, all bare at your waist. I sit down between your legs, my cock throbbing, waiting for the final penetration. I bend over, my mouth just above your moist cunt, smelling your fine odour. How I love this scent, how it makes me even more horny, wetter, hotter.

Cautious my tongue reaches for your swollen clit, uncovered by the swelling of you lips. It touches and you shiver, a slight move of your bum on the bed, a deep sigh.

I taste your juices, my tongue going down your clit, entering between your lips, caressing them on the sensitive and wet inside. You open even a bit more for me, giving room to my exploring tongue. Oh, how sweet you taste.

Drops of precum are falling on the sheet between your legs.

I move my head upwards, my tongue sliding over your shaved pussy, over your bellybutton, to your demanding nipples. At the same time I lower my hips, moving my erection in front of your inviting temple of lust.

The touch of my head against the pink wet inside of your cunt makes me moan. Wet and slippery of your juices and my precum it’s so easy to penetrate. No force needed, it just find it’s way in, deep down to your womb.

My mouth sucks your nipples, my dick’s sliding in and out almost without any friction. You lift your hips, allow me to go in even deeper. You bend your legs and put your feet on my back, thus opening yourself completely to me.

I go in as deep as I never had been before, accelerating, more violently, rude. I don’t feel any limitations, I let it all go, let nature and instinct take over.

You moan and groan, your fingers scratch my buttocks in an attempt to push me in even further. Our bodies become one, our movements synchronised.

This is the ultimate experience two people in love can have.

I feel the first contractions between my ass and balls, announcing my orgasm. The feeling spreads through my whole body, like a big warm flush. Contractions speed up to the top of my pulsating cock, my fluids seeking its way out. With force my cum squirts into your wet tunnel, and with my pumping it slips out of it, dripping on the bed.

I feel your orgasm building up, the muscles around your cunt contracting, to squeeze the last drops of my juices out of my dick. You scream and lie still.

I lower myself on top of you, still inside. My cock pulsating, your cunt contracting.

Slowly my dick is diminishing and it slips out of your wetness.

How I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home