Monday, June 20, 2005

Special Treat

I’ve decided to give myself an anal treat today. Being a man it’s strange to be penetrated, most of the time you are the penetrator and not the penetratee. But it gives me a very special feeling, having something inside me.

I lock myself in the bathroom, armed with a screwdriver. Not the most sophisticated of toys, but it’ll do for me: firm, round, big. I start to undress and look at myself in the mirror. My exercise does pay off, I’m content about the way I look at age 50. My hand moves to my groin and I spread my legs a bit. I explore the area between my balls and ass, a sensitive spot, well cleaned, well shaved. I lick my finger to make it wet. Returning to my perineum I start to touch my ass. I press a bit, then withdraw, and again. My sphincter is tensed. I know I have to relax, but it’ll take me some time to achieve the ultimate relaxation. I take a deep breath and the top of my finger slides in. Gently I push as if to shit cause I know this’ll do the trick. MY finger touches my internal sphincter and passes without force. I can feel my warm inside, the slightly wet lining of my rectum. I always love these first moves. Gently I’m inserting it further and I can feel my prostate as a firm mass. Touching it at the base gives me electrical sensations all along my shaft.

Carefully moving in and out I try to relax more. A second finger now, sliding next to the first one. I move my fingertips, waggling. I push a bit more and the relaxation process is going well. Soon I can insert a third finger.

I start to spread my fingers and so I stretch myself to a wider opening. My fingers move, exploring, circling inside my body. I’m ready for the handle of the screwdriver now.

I kneel down, feet under my buttocks, screwdriver clenched between my feet. I lower myself upon the handle. I can feel it pushing against my sphincter, which is relaxed now.

With one swift move I lower myself on the handle, feeling my ass filling up. The tip of the handle touches my G-spot and the electrical sensations run through my pelvis.

Now I can start to move up and down, with every deep penetration my G-spot is stimulated. This is good exercise for your thighs, but the reward is stunning.

After a few minutes I can feel the prostate orgasm coming up. Different from a one, but as intense as it can be. Without an erection you can shoot your load and that is what I do. With a few moans I shoot, lots of precious fluid land on the floor, on my thighs. I relax, leaving the handle inside, so the contractions can linger on much longer.

Sweat is running down my chest and I almost can’t stop panting.

But this is the best G-spot orgasm I’ve ever experienced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home