Thursday, June 16, 2005

Beach Desire Continued

He kneels besides me and I see his flaccid dick still dripping. He’s neatly trimmed and although I like the shaved look most, I can appreciate his uncut shaft. He has no tan lines, so he must be an ardent nudist. We don’t talk, but the body language is unmistakable. He bows his head to my chest and starts licking my seed. His hand touches my left thigh and moves slowly upwards and inwards. The back of his hand slides across my scrotum, while his fingers touch the area between my balls and ass. To me this is a very sensitive and sensual area, provided it is handled with care.

I close my eyes again and wait for things to happen. I can feel his finger touching my ass, probing, exploring. This is the first time anyone touches me there and I’m not sure whether I’m going to like this. I’m tensed and so is my sphincter. His tongue meanwhile is touching my left nipple and he starts to gently suck it.

I try to relax and the pressure of his fingertip against my ass is alternating from slight to heavy. Then he retracts his finger and he dips it in the remnants of my seed on my abdomen. He’s going to use my seed as a lubricant!

He replaces his finger against my ass, increasing the pressure. My cum is an excellent lubricant and the top of his finger slides in without any force. I feel him inside me, touching the internal sphincter. Further in he goes and suddenly I experience a weird sensation travelling through my flaccid dick. He has found the most sensitive spot on my prostate. Still he’s licking and nibbling and the combination of my nipple being sucked and the alternating pressure on my prostate makes me feel extremely horny.

I don’t build an erection, but the sensation of an approaching orgasm is undeniable. My breathing accelerates and sweat appears on my skin.

The contractions are intense and without a hard one I shoot an enormous load of warm and creamy fluid on my stomach. My heart beats like mad and my hips involuntarily move upwards.

The man moves his head down, to taste my fresh seed. I move my head and see his heavy erection pointing firmly towards me. This is a point of no return. I shall have to return the favour. Slowly I move my head towards his groin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home