Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Meditational Orgasm

Lying on my bed, eyes closed, concentrating. Taking deep breaths, imagining all my energy is travelling from my toes and fingers through my feet and hands, further through my legs and arms, all to my groin. All my energy is concentrated in the area between my legs. My mind wanders through my body towards my private parts. There’s nothing else but my balls and shaft. The rest of my body doesn’t exist anymore. The warmth and blood are all going to the centre of my being. Slowly I grow, in length at first, than in thickness. With every deep breath I’m growing, hardening. My head emerges from my foreskin, my balls turn, retract. I am my dick. Nothing else matters anymore.

My consciousness is located in my shaft and head.

With every heartbeat the feeling is deepened and I contract my pelvic muscles with every sigh. I feel heavy, floating and happy.

Contractions are involuntarily now, seed is travelling through the tubes towards my prostate, fluid from the gland is added and my warm creamy semen is searching it’s way out. With several intense gushes I empty myself, my seed is leaving me, squirting high.

I hover above the bed, seeing stars, flares, light. I relax and return in my body and I realise I had an orgasm without using my hands, just by deep concentration. Now I feel the warm fluids on my stomach. With my fingers I clean myself, licking and tasting. I taste wonderful, warm. This moment is mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home