Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Your Turn

OK my sweet one, it’s your turn to be pampered. Please make yourself comfortable on the bed, no need to undress yourself, I will take care of that.
Stepping on the bed I look at you, your eyes full of love, lust, expectation. I smile at you, a promising smile and I start to hook my fingers in the rim of your skirt. Your nice tanned legs are bare, no stockings for you, you love the natural way. Slowly I pull and your skirt starts to move towards me. Co-operatively you lift your bum a bit and I can smell the scent of your growing wants. It’s that kind of indefinable scent, that smell that keeps men going for centuries, the odour of pure lust.
Your skirt slips down, along your legs and feet. You’re down again, leaving your legs just a bit spread, just enough for me to see that promising swelling of your pubes, slowly descending to the entrance of your beautiful pussy. I know what’s there, how it will open itself for me, showing its pink inside, its glistening surface, its promising depth.
You close your eyes, waiting, anticipating the special treat I have in mind for you. Everything’s all right here, the temperature, the dim light, the soft music playing in the background. Half-empty wineglasses are on the ground and the slightly drowsing influence of alcohol makes it more exciting.
I focus on your G-string, which I slowly pull down. Again you are helpful, lifting your sexy ass. Your pussy is showing now and I see the state that it’s in. You’re hot, wet, dripping. I know how eager you are to reach that point in which you loose all sense of reality, the utter most ecstasy. Just wait a bit and I will give it to you.
I throw your string on the ground and bend over. The smell of your flowing juices is irresistible. This is why men are so fond of women. I close my eyes and stick out my tongue. The first contact seems to be electric, mystifying. I taste your feminine pheromones that indicate your readiness. You shiver as my tongue explores the area around your swollen clit. Circling it, gently touching it. You’re close to coming, although I just started. Down I go, my tongue entering your soft wetness, between your moist lips. Licking, nibbling, meanwhile letting my finger slide in. Slowly thrusting, my tongue up again, coddling your pleasure knob. You sigh, twitch, moan. You’re so damned horny that you can’t control yourself any longer. You thrust your hips up, grab my hair, trying to pull my tongue and fingers deeper in you. I can feel your contractions, one after another.
Then you lie still, enjoying this moment of togetherness.
I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home