Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Couple Continued

They walk to the coach and start fucking. All I can do is watch, my dick shrinking, but my lust untouched. She sits down and spreads her legs, giving me a wonderful view on her pink moist lips. He is mounting her and I can see his muscular ass move forward. She keeps looking at me, while he thrusts in and out, his muscles contracting. She licks her lips, moans and closes her eyes for just a moment.
Then she lifts her legs and puts her feet upon his back. This way she pulls him further in, and I can see some sweat appearing on his back. The sound of the fuck fills the room. My erection is starting to grow again.
She looks at me, asking, wanting, horny as hell, while he’s pounding in and out, his ass moving wildly. With her eyes she signals me, to come over there, to join. With my dick as hard as stone I walk up to them. The moving muscular ass is so inviting that drops of precum well up from the top of my head. Slowly I bend a little and push my throbbing cock between his cheeks, sliding easily because of the sweat. He doesn’t react, but continues fucking her. I notice that he slightly moves his legs, spreading them, to give me more room.
With one hand I lead my cock down, to his shiny rosebud. Gently pushing I can feel him relax his sphincter. With one forceful thrust I slide into him, carefully coinciding my moves with his. He’s tight, warm, wet and my pubes press against his buttocks.
I begin to fuck him gently and with every forward thrust I force him into the wet cunt of his girlfriend. My fantasies have come true, fucking a man who fucks his wife.
She still looks at me, moaning. I can feel him coming into her, though I’m not quite ready to shoot. He doesn’t stop, but continues on my pace.
Soon I feel the first contractions and with a scream I empty myself into him.
I look into her eyes, seeing that she’d enjoyed it. I retract and wet sounds fill the room. I look and see drops of my seed leave his ass. I feel relieved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home