Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My First Time

I remember my first time well. I must have been about 22 or 23 (yes, to shy, I know) and I was a student. On regular intervals we had parties, with all good friends present. And well, you know, when it’s getting later, more drinks....
Some folks had left so we were left with just the intimates. I didn’t had a girlfriend, but boy was I horny! I don’t know now how it started, but in about 10-15 minutes everybody was nude, the guys all with their dicks in full erection, the girls playing with their breasts. It was fun, I can tell you that. However, there was no real penetration going on, just playing and no boy came. It must have lasted a couple of hours, and sometimes a couple (steady or not) disappeared.
After a while everybody was getting to tired and some went to lie down, as I did.
Being half asleep and in a very good mood because of all the drinks I had, I suddenly woke up from my drowsiness.
The girlfriend of one of my best friends was climbing on top of me, lowering my underpants, and liberating my still hardened cock. She was all naked, slim and had firm small tits.
She didn’t say a word, but took my dick in her hand, guiding it towards her damp pussy. I was to astonished to react. I felt my dick glide in something soft, warm an moist interior. The feeling was great.
Being inexperienced as I was I came after a few movements of her lovely hips. It was over before I even noticed it.
Well, that’s for my first one. I fell asleep and when half awake I could hear the others actually fuck. Didn’t dare to move.
Had a terrible hangover the next morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home