Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Couple

Birdmadgirl inspired me to write this:

I’m visiting this couple I’ve met some time ago. They’re younger than me, in their thirties. She’s a sweet girl, dark short hair, blue eyes and a perfect figure. He’s dark also, but with hazel eyes. They both visit the gym and that’s where I met them at first. Soon our talks turned a bit sexual, naughty. There was a promising atmosphere and according to me we all wanted the same in the end. This evening turned out for the best. After the gym I accompanied them home and soon we’re talking. You know how it goes. The subject was stripping, showing off. She’s challenging me, her eyes sparkling, smiling.
I feel at ease after having a few drinks. The setting’s OK and I decide to cross the border.
Without any ado I stand up and undress before them. I can see the look in their eyes, promising, randy. They sit on the couch, next to each other and start to kiss, leaving me standing here, my dick slowly growing. While kissing they keep their eyes on me. I can’t help getting really hard. Slowly he lifts his shirt, showing me his muscular torso. Her hands slip underneath her miniskirt, searching her wetness. It’s unreal but happening.
He lowers his pants, revealing his firm erection. Still we don’t touch each other, it’s almost like a silent movie.
He walks up to me and his hand grabs my hardness. Gently he starts stroking me while she’s lifting her skirt, showing her moist cunt. I moan, breathing heavily. His hand moves up and down my throbbing shaft and she’s entering herself. Precum’s flowing now and drops of it slide down my shaft.
Suddenly she’s standing up, coming towards me, leaving her clothes on the coach. They both kneel and alternately start sucking me and kissing each other. Soon I can’t control myself anymore and I squirt upon their faces. They lick each other clean, walk to the coach and start fucking. All I can do is watch, my dick shrinking, but my lust untouched.
I decide to watch. Maybe I’ll join them later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home