Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Licking

I’m lying here, waiting for you. I’m naked, my legs spread a bit, my dick resting upon my left thigh. You said you wanted to give me a special treat, and the anticipation has made me hot, though not hard, not yet. You stand before me, looking down at me, smiling. I can see your well-trimmed pussy and your clit can’t hide anymore between your lightly swollen lips. Carefully you kneel between my legs. Your knees pushing mine a bit more apart. My balls sink down between my thighs.
Slowly you bend over and I feel your tongue touching the inside of my left thigh. You know how sensitive this spot is and I’m so grateful you’re doing this. Very leisurely your tongue finds its way up, leaving behind a small wet trail. I close my eyes in order to focus myself more on this wonderful feeling. Only an inch away from my groin you withdraw your tongue. I can feel it land again on my belly, just left of my belly button. Slowly you go up and sooner than I expect you touch my erect nipple. Gently you take it between your teeth and without a warning you bite. My dick reacts with a sudden growth. Again a bite and I start to build up my erection. I feel the foreskin slowly retract just halfway my sensitive head. My balls twist, getting pulled up towards my perineum.
Again a bite and I can’t hold still. I lift my bum just a bit, to show you I’m ready.
You move to my right nipple and repeat your nibbling. I’m starting to get wet, the first droplets of precum appear on the top of my head. You decide to descend and I feel your warm wet tongue sliding over my chest, my abdomen, just to the top of my throbbing cock.
You lift your tongue again, where I hoped you would touch that sensitive hole on top. Then you touch my balls. The warm moist tip of your tongue explores my scrotum, up and down, all the way to my tight ass. Then up, teasing the base of my hardened shaft. How I wish you would take me in your mouth and suck me!
Slowly you lick you way up, your spit wetting my erect cock. You continue up and down and the drops of your saliva slide down my dick upon my pubes. Mingled with my precum I’m wetter than ever before. Still you don’t take me inside, but still continue to lick me. Then your tongue caresses the fold of skin at the back of my head. Being such a tender spot, I start to moan. I beg you to take me in, but you refuse. Your tongue curls around my head, probing, sliding. I’m so horny now and so wet.
Your warm moist tongue reaches out for my piss hole and enters is, just a bit, but enough to make me squirm. I feel the contractions building up, my heartbeat increases, my breathing deepens. You enter me just a tiny bit, then leaving me. But this cadenza is making me extremely hot. My balls contract and the flow of seed is unstoppable.
With a loud scream I squirt my first squirt upon your face, your lips, into your mouth. It doesn’t make you stop what you’re doing. The second and third wave hit you and eagerly you start to swallow.
You’ve made me come just by licking. Never knew I could do this. Carefully you lick me clean, not leaving a trace of my warm creamy seed. You say I taste well. Thank you for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home