Thursday, September 01, 2005

First Experience II

I’ve written some time ago about my first experiences with mutual masturbation. I was 16 at that time and the other boy two years younger. We went on holidays with our parents and I’m glad until this moment that they didn’t had a clue about what we were doing. WE used to sleep in tents, next to each other and it was exciting to slip out at night and enter the other tent. Young as we were we were aroused easily and almost in a constant horny state. No problem coming three times within a short period of time.
I remember one night, when he came crawling in my tent. The light was dim, and I saw his eyes glistening. We had to keep very quiet, but the look in his eyes told me enough. Slowly he came up to me, pulling away the sleeping bag. I was wearing my briefs and his hands quickly pulled them down. My erection was full and hard. His hand grabbed my shaft and he pulled back my foreskin with force. I had to hold my breath not to scream. With the thumb of his other hand he touch my piss hole, slowly circling it, applying some light pressure at the same time. The feeling was awesome. The after some time he moved his other hand up, covering my head with my foreskin. Then, after a few seconds, back again with force replacing his thumb again. I was hot and squirted upon my belly.
He smiled but didn’t remove his hands. I searched for his briefs and pulled them down. His hairless erection was soon in my hands. He started his fondling again, while I stroke his soft shaft.
I pulled him on top of me, grabbing my own dick and his into one hand. Feeling his warm soft yet hard cock sliding against mine made me incredibly horny again. He started to move his ass, fucking my hand and my throbbing dick. His head was just above mine and our lips touched. Soon our tongues were playing, while he continued to fuck me.
His cock slid through the remnants of my first shoot, thus adding a kind of lubrication.
We came at the same time. I felt his warm seed filling my hand, mingling with my own, gliding in my hand and up my stomach.
He stopped and we remained lying on top of each other, still kissing and caressing.
Maybe this is the reason men can still turn me on, but I’ve accepted this as a part of me, though very few people know. Now you know also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home