Monday, September 05, 2005

Shaving

I walk to the shower to have my regular shaving. Naked, of course, the way I prefer to be whenever it’s possible. I open the tap and wait for the water to get warm. In the meantime I grab my razor and foam. Stepping under the warm pouring water always gives me a special feeling. No one being around, all the time for yourself, washing, playing...
I wet my pubes chest and armpits and apply the creamy lather. My hands slide around my dick and balls, right to my ass. The white foam spreads easily and acts as a perfect lubricant. Doing this is making me hard, time and time again. Then my chest and armpits and soon I’m ready to go.
Carefully I place the razor on my stomach and with long slow movements I remove the hairs. I’m hard and my dick points proudly upward. It’s easier to shave when you’re hard, less chance of cutting yourself in your most sensitive parts...
Gently I shave my shaft, going from top to base. Then my balls, stretching the skin with my other hand. Kneeling a bit I shave between my cheeks, just touching my ass with the top of the razor. With every contact my dick pulsates.
Then my chest and armpits. Putting down my razor my hand examines my pubes. Not a trace of hair anymore. The feeling of my soft skin arouses me and the remnants of the lather make my moves soft and easy. With a fingertip I touch the top of my swollen head. Gently I push a bit and the top of my finger slides a tiny bit in. With my other hand I cup my balls, fondling them. Making circular movements with my finger I massage the entrance of my piss hole. The feeling is awesome. The index finger of my other hand pushes against my sphincter. With a deep breath I relax and the finger slides in easily, helped by the lubricating action of the foam.
Alternatively I push the finger on my head and the finger in my ass. With a steady pace I feel my orgasm coming. My balls move up, my ass contracts and with a big squirt my seed leaves my throbbing dick, covering my hand and the floor of the shower. A second wave follows, a third is as strong as the first and then the contractions diminish. The last bits of my semen are gently flowing out.
I take the showerhead and spray myself clean, but not after I tasted myself. I like how I taste and the biggest turn on for me is to shoot directly into my mouth. Haven’t achieved that yet, but I’m working on it. Meanwhile I stay shaved. You must try it also!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home