Monday, August 22, 2005

Shopping (Repost)

Do you know the feeling someone’s watching you but you don’t know who or where? You just got that itchy feeling and you start to look around to pinpoint out the peeping tom.
I had that feeling while doing my shopping in the supermarket. I looked around, but didn’t find anyone watching me, though I was perfectly sure that someone was following me. After a few minutes I knew. There she was, not all that long, short dark hair and dark gazing eyes. She wore a yellow jacket that didn’t hide the fact that she wasn’t all that thin. In fact she was a bit overweighed. Beneath the jacket she wore a black miniskirt, that showed her naked legs. On her feet there were blue sneakers.
She was not the type that would make your head turn when you would pass her on the street, but in some mysterious way she attracted me. Maybe it was just the way she looked at me, or the way she moved her hand through her hair. She had a kind of sexy look, a kind of horny posture.
I smiled at her and she returned it with a breathtaking wink. She came up to me and said: “Well hi.”
“Spotted you a while ago, couldn’t take my eyes off off you.”
“Well thanks, I’ll take that as a compliment.”
“It is, really.”
She looked at me and sighed. “Could you help me get my stuff in my car?”
“Sure I can, just give me a moment to finish and I’ll see you outside.”
“OK, see you later.” She turned and gave me a big smile, while walking away from me. I could see her firm buttocks, and I felt something moving in my pants.
Shortly after, I went outside and looked for her. She was standing just a few meters away and she gave me a sign with her hand. “I’m over here, please come over.”
I walked up to her and she lead me the way to her car, that was parked just behind the building. She opened up the trunk of the car and bent over. Her skirt lifted and I could see she wasn’t wearing anything under it. My hands moved to her bum, and touched it.
I could feel her shiver, but she remained where she was.
Slowly my hands explored her ass, wondering around, sliding under her skirt. She reacted and spread her legs a little as to give me some room for my explorations.
My fingers followed the crest between her cheeks and soon found her wet and moist tunnel. She started the groan, and said: “Go on, please go on.”
I found her hard and erect clit and started to rub it gently. She moved her hips, sighing.
My dick was growing and throbbing inside my pants, trying to seek it’s way out. With me left hand I unzipped, releasing my cock.
I pushed the head, that was wet with precum against her hot cunt. Slowly I pushed and entered her. I could feel her warm juices around my pulsating cock, her cunt muscles contracting as to hold me inside, to milk me.
“Fuck me hard”, she moaned.
I pushed further and retracted, on and on, slowly increasing my pace. She was hot, wet and very horny. She answered my movements by moving her ass just in the opposite direction.
I could feel her first orgasm building up, her cunt contracting, her head shaking.
Soon I came, my cum squirting out of her wetness, dripping down her legs.
“Now leave and don’t look back”, she sighed.
I did what I was told, pushing my wet cock inside my pants, the last waves of my orgasm still going on.
I never saw her again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home