Thursday, August 18, 2005

IB Fantasy Continued

E: As I enter Z she turns to M and kisses her hard on -we can see she wants her soon
Z to C: should we show the group how it's done? Eyes flash with promise and a smile crosses My face. bite My lower lips as e enters My hole.
Z to E: make sure you fuck it hard...you may not get another chance in a long while.
Z to C: I'm coming for You next.
C to Z: Yep, let's show the bastards! I'm waiting...
E to Z: I've been waiting for you to let me do this for so long, my hard cock deep inside you feeling you surround me, the pressure as you clench me. I watch you kissing M your tongues sucking.
C to E: But beware, leave something for me
C to M: And you wait girl, cause I'm not finished with you yet!
E to C: That is for Z to decide
C to E: We'll see, just you wait!
Z to E: You are showing bad manners, my pet. you would not want these people to think I am a weak Mistress. now tell me what a privilege it is to be fucking My ass.
Z to M: I want you on your knees sweetness, with my hands tangled in your hair. I want you to tease C's cock with your lips and your tongue until he can not longer stand with the want of release.
Z to C: My other hand is secured to your skull. I want to see that O on your face. I will take great delight in watching you surrender it. Maybe if we are lucky...e and m can bring us to O together. That would be...most pleasing.
Z: Side note...did we just become the only 4 in the room...or is everyone watching?? I'd like to know.
E to Z: I'm sorry.I'm so lucky you allow me to fuck your beautiful ass. I'm still learning and need to be punished. Question -with C can we continue -do You have control now?
Z to E: We will wait until he returns. I want to see him while this happens. This is his room.
E: Indeed it is
M to Z: Yes Mistress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home