Monday, August 15, 2005

Anal

Today I’m offering myself to you. I’m here on my knees, head on the floor, buttocks up, showing you my most intimate parts. I offer you my ass, you can use it as you please. I’ll try to relax, to make it easy for you to play.
I feel your hands on my cheeks, parting them, so you can have a good view at my rosebud. I can hear you opening the bottle with massaging oil and I feel the first drops of it fall on my back. Pouring some more makes it run down between my cheeks and the first sensation of wetness arouses me. Some drops run over my balls.
Your hands are moving about and I feel your finger probing the tension of my muscles. Gently pushing you try to get in just a bit. With the lubrication of the oil you can slip in easily. I feel your warm finger entering me, carefully testing the inner parts.
I take a deep breath and try to relax. Your finger touches my prostate and a strange feeling travels up my dick. Please be gentle!
Slowly you move your finger around, retracting and back in again, penetrating me deeper than the first time. I get used to the feeling and begin to enjoy it. I ask you to put another finger in. You do as I ask and a second finger finds its way in. The wet sounds of your fingers entering me make me horny. Then, without asking, you insert a third one. Being stretched up feels great. I feel I can take more and I tell you.
You keep on working on me, sliding in and out without any effort. Now I know what it means to be wet. I can feel a fourth finger coming in, but I don’t mind any more. Although I’m not totally erect, I’m horny as hell, dripping precum.
I can hear you move to the drawer and in my imagination I can see you getting the strap-on out. It’s been there for a while and I was never up to it, but now I am.
You leave me for a moment and I wait, my ass stretched up and wet.
Then you push the thing between my cheeks, against my softened sphincter. With one quick move you penetrate me, filling me up completely. There’s no way back and I beg you to fuck me hard and deep. And that’s what you do. Your pubes scuffle my cheeks.
I know this isn’t gonna lead me to an orgasm, but the feeling you fucking me is just awesome. I beg you to continue, just as long as it pleases you. When you’re done with me I will masturbate for you. Just say it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home