Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Blow Job

On regular basis I visit the sauna, to keep myself in good health. I am in the locker-room, undressing, when the door opens and this guy walks in. A short “Hi” follows. He closes the door behind him and walks up to the locker next to mine. I can see he has a fit body and my thoughts wander. Acting as if I search something in my locker I try to lengthen the time. He takes of his clothes and a trained, tanned and shaved body appears. H has a flat stomach and a nice dick, uncut and two big balls, left lower than right. He notices my look and smiles. His eyes go down my body, and rest upon my semi hard cock. All kinds of fantasies run through my mind. Although I often fantasise about having sex with a man, I never actually did it. The man lowers his hand and touches his dick and his balls, as if to weigh them. The sight of another men’s dick, slowly growing makes me harder. Without hesitation I walk to the door and lock it. Turning towards him I see his erection growing, hardening. I don’t say a word, but walk towards him and get on my knees.
With my right hand I reach for his throbbing shaft. For the first time I touch someone else’s dick. It feels soft, yet hard, warm. Slowly I move my head and close my eyes. My lips part and touch his warm flesh. I can taste him, his warm tender skin, the first drop of precum touches my mouth. He tastes good and my erection is complete. Slowly I open my mouth a bit further and let his head enter it. I can feel his soft skin touch my palate and tongue. A shiver goes down my spine and with my left hand I cup his big balls.
Carefully I close my mouth a bit, enveloping his dick with my wet mucous membrane. Like a lollypop I take him, gently sucking, while my hand is going up and down his shaft. I can feel the swollen veins pulsate. His hands grab my hair and he pulls me towards him, to let his dick penetrate me even more. Half way his head touches the back of my mouth and I have to be careful not to gag. I move my head backwards and release his throbbing cock just to the rim of his head. Then back again, slurping and sucking, fondling his balls.
Suddenly he starts to move his hips and I feel his balls retract. I know his orgasm is imminent. He squirts his first load deep in my mouth. The taste of warm creamy cum fills me. Then the second spurt. His seed is now dripping from the corners of my mouth, but he still isn’t completely empty. There’s nothing other I can do but swallow the lot. I feel his seed pass my throat. The taste is magnificent and makes me as wet as I’ve never been before. Without having touched my own erection I come. Not much, but enough to make the floor wet.
I get up and lick my lips. I look into his eyes and see that he has enjoyed it. Without a word he leaves the locker-room. Wonder if we’ll meet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home