Thursday, August 11, 2005

Riding

I’m lying on the bed, naked and watch you undress. You take off your shirt, then your bra. I really love the way your tits move when you bend over to lower your jeans. My dick is growing with every movement you make. You slid out of your briefs and turn to me, your eyes wanting, sparkling. I can see your pussy is already opening itself, your nipples tell me how aroused you are. Today I will be the one that’s being fucked, the one who will be just down, not moving, undergoing everything you think of.
You climb on the bed and look at my full erection. You tell me how much you want me, how much you want to fuck me, using me, taking advantage of my well-lubricated cock.
Slowly you sit on top of me, your wet pussy lips touching my throbbing prick. Riding up and down you push me between your moist lips, meanwhile cupping your tits with your hands, pulling your nipples, your head stretched backwards. The red flush between your tits makes it clear that you’re hot, very hot.
I can feel you slide up and down my shaft and I want to enter you, but you’re the one in charge today, so I’ll just have to wait. Involuntarily I move my hips a bit up and down, anticipating the penetration. But you decide to keep on riding me this way. With your right hand you start to circle your clit, moaning.
I can see your oncoming orgasm. Your legs tremble, your breathing intensifies. I almost can feel your cunt contract upon my wet shaft. I ask you to let me in and you look into my eyes with that horny look. You grab my arms, pushing them above my head against the bed. I surrender, just waiting for you to let me penetrate your wet tunnel.
Suddenly you move up a little and your left hand takes my dick and let it slide in. I feel your warmth and wetness surround my swollen member.
Then you start to fuck me, slow at first, but soon increasing your pace. Again you work on your clit. Before I can come I feel your muscles contract, pulling me in further, stronger. The feelings of my own orgasm take over. I close my eyes and float into that feeling of utter happiness, total togetherness. With a few strong strokes I empty myself into you.
We hold still, trying to keep this moment forever. You’re wonderful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home