Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Excercise

I’m standing in front of the mirror, doing my daily exercise. Trying to keep in shape and what I see pleases me. Still in pretty good condition, regarding my age. As usual I exercise nude. I see my dick, dangling, just in pace with my movements. My muscles contract, building up pressure, relaxing again. I imagine you standing in the corner, watching me move, stretch, bend. I know you like to see me this way and the thought of being watched makes me hard. With every heartbeat my dick grows and the movement of my hips make it swing. Slowly it’s getting up, slapping to my pubes, banging down again. You stand there, your hand slowly moving into your pants. Carefully you unzip, giving room to your exploring fingers. I know you’re getting wet and your fingers are searching for your swollen clit.
Meanwhile I keep moving, stretching, contracting. My foreskin has pulled back, so you can see my half-naked head. I can see by your movements that you have found your clit and are now circling it cautiously. I move my hand towards my groin, slowly to my hard erection. My fingers grab my shaft, pulling the foreskin further back. Precum’s appearing now and a small drop glides down.
You start to move your hips a bit and you’re moaning quietly. I wet my other hand with my tongue and fetch my throbbing head. Gently I move it down, meanwhile making a twisting move. The sensation is great, drops of sweat slide down my spine, between my cheeks. I increase my pace, moving up and down, my hips back and forth. My other hand slides behind my balls and my fingers probe the tension of my sphincter.
I can see you’re close to coming, your breathing deepens, your hand moving in and out your pants.
I push and my finger slides in. A few more strokes and I’ll come. The feeling of my oncoming orgasm overwhelms me and I can almost feel my precious seed travel through my body, to reach the top of my throbbing dick. With force I retract my foreskin till it hurts and the first fountain of seed makes its way out. It hits the mirror and slowly it slides down, leaving a white trail on the surface. My ass contracts around my finger, intensifying the feeling. Another spurt hits the mirror and the third one just flows over my hand.
I look at you, licking my fingers and I go to the mirror, licking all of my seed from it. Your eyes sparkle. I can tell you’ve enjoyed it. So did I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home