Thursday, August 18, 2005

MMF

I’m standing in the bedroom, face to the wall because you said you had a surprise for me. Of course I’m naked, just anticipating on the special treat you got in mind for me. I hear the door open and close. You tell me to turn around and my breathing almost stops at the view presented to me. You’re not alone, but accompanied by a man, or should I say boy. Slender, well build, shaved, as you know I like it. His dick’s standing right up, he’s easily aroused like most young men. At my age I just need a tiny bit more time. But the look of that boy and you, standing next to him, wearing your strap-on makes me hard. You order us to lie down on the bed, sixty-nine like and I obey. Being the older one I’m down, the boy gets above me and eagerly starts to suck my erection. The feeling is horrendous and I open my mouth to receive his youthful throbbing lid. He tastes wonderful and with one hand I play with his balls. I can feel his fingers searching for my ass and I let him. Soon he’s entered me and his fingers are moving forcefully in my inside. He comes rapidly in my mouth and I swallow with ease.
I haven’t come yet and you order us to stand up and bend over. Soon you’re in the boy, giving him a very tough and deep fuck. I can hear him moan and groan and at the same time he’s jerking of like mad. I just stand still, waiting for you to have a turn on me.
Once your satisfied you step behind me. Without any consideration you start fucking me and the boy works himself under me. Then he starts to finish his blow job on me.
Being fucked in the ass and sucked by this gorgeous boy makes me come with an overwhelming orgasm. I spurt on his face, while the wet sounds of you pounding me continue. I can’t take anymore, but you’re determined to fuck me longer than ever.
I surrender. Fuck me till you’re satisfied, I won’t complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home