Tuesday, August 09, 2005

No Foreplay

So that’s what you want. No foreplay, no romantics, no gentle behaviour. You just want a good and hard fuck. Well, that’s what you’re going to get. Lie on your back and pull your knees to your chest so I can see your openings, your moist cunt, your tight rosebud. I can see what you want, what state you’re in. The red blush on your chest tells me everything and the smell of your juices arouses me even more.
I’m dripping, anticipating my entry. I know what to expect: the warm flesh enveloping my throbbing dick, your muscles contracting to pull me in, to hold me, to milk me. Just want to wait some more, to see the wanting look in your eyes, to hear you begging me to come in.
I won’t be gentle today, so beware. I’m gonna fuck you hard and the sound of flesh to flesh will fill the room. I’m guiding my leaking head towards your wet opening and I can feel the tip make contact with that luscious warm skin. No mercy, just all the way in, until my pubes clash with yours. I know how you like these deep penetrations and I know you like them hard.
Pounding in and out I hear you moan, begging to go faster, deeper. The first contractions between my balls and ass foretell my heavy orgasm. I can feel my balls rotate, the first waves of sperm passing my prostate, up my hard erection. The first wave is always the strongest and I can feel my seed filling you up. With my movements I pump it out and I can feel my warm juices dripping out of you, right on my balls.
Don’t know if you’ve come, but that wasn’t my intention after all. I just had to fuck you, to come, to squirt. And you know I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home