Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Kitchen

When I get home, you’re in the kitchen, preparing our meal. You stand there, your belly pressed against the kitchen sink, your ass proudly presenting itself under a very short skirt. You know how much my cock and I like this kind of garment and I react immediately inside my trousers. You turn your head and smile, a warm welcome smile. I smile back and walk up to you, while you continue what you’re doing.
I press my groin against your tight ass and you must feel how much I want you. Slowly I lift your skirt and notice that you’re not wearing anything beneath it, my favourite dress-up. Your proud buttocks squeeze against my swollen dick and I can feel the first drops of precum wetting my briefs. I whisper in your ear how much I want you and you sigh.
I unzip my pants and my warm flesh fits tightly between your cheeks. Gently rubbing it, you start to breathe more deeply. Slowly you lower your upper body and your feet slide sideways. I can see your labia, glistening, promising me that warm and wet welcome.
With my right hand I guide my throbbing lid towards your wanting opening and carefully I slide in, as deep as I can, until my balls touch you.
Staring slowly I soon increase my pace and soon I fuck you wildly. The sounds of our pounding flesh fill the kitchen, together with our moans.
My hand searches for your clit and soon I’m fingering it forceful. We know we don’t need much time to explode, to reach our orgasms almost simultaneously. While I feel your cunt contract, my seed fills your tunnel. Just for a moment we stand still, enjoying the togetherness. You know I’m hungry now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home