Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Beach Madness

Going down the beach is always exciting the first time. That is to say the nude beach. Putting down your stuff, taking off your T-shirt, and most of all, lowering your shorts. That was what I did, the first day of my vacation. Slowly I lowered my shorts, wearing nothing under them. I felt the first brushes of warm wind teasing my neatly shaved cock and balls. There were not many people there, but as usual everyone looked at newcomers. The combination of warm air and the looks of others made me semi hard.
Lying down on my towel I looked down. My dick was growing, with every heartbeat it was climbing up. There was no escaping a big hard one.
I sat up and took the sun oil from my bag. Gently I applied it on my arms, chest and legs. Now came the difficult part. Being aroused as I was I knew that the appliance of a soft, warm, oily substance would make me horny ass hell. But you’ve got to be careful not to catch sunburn in the private parts!
Carefully I put some oil in the palm of my hand. Touching my shaved pubes made me shiver. Slowly I applied it all over my shaft and balls, gently retracting my foreskin. Up and down my hand went, from top to bottom, stroking, caressing.
Some drops of precum soon appeared and soon I reached the point of no return. I couldn’t control myself anymore and made some strong last strokes. My cum sprayed up like a fountain, inches, sprinkling back on my fingers. Then a second and third gush, not as high, but still with force. I’d completely forgotten where I was and I realised later that I’d given the people a public show.
I dried my hands and went to lie on my stomach, embarrassed, but even more horny than ever.

3 Comments:

Blogger S said...

I am sorry I missed that.

8:46 PM  
Blogger John said...

Sure you are. Wouldn't you've liked to watch that!

10:38 PM  
Blogger S said...

More on the lines of helping. But I wouldn't want to intrude on your fun.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home