Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Morning Stiff

Waking up I feel I have a really big hard one. You know such a stiff one that it almost hurts. The warm hardness is lying on my abdomen, throbbing with every heartbeat. Slowly I move my hand down under the sheets. My fingers slide down my chest, towards my stomach. The exercise I do is making it flat and muscular. Then my fingertips touch my head, which is just half covered by my foreskin. I feel a wet spot, just beneath it. I’m leaking precum like mad. Carefully I dip my finger in my juices and press slightly on the sensitive opening on top. I know that if I do this is a special rhythm, I will orgasm and squirt wildly. I circle the opening, smearing the precum all over. Then push, release, circle again. My balls are contracted against my body, ready to fire. Circling, just touching the inner rim of the opening makes me hot. Never put something in there, but thinking of it makes me drip even harder.

Again, circling, increase the pressure, with the top of my little finger just a bit in. Don’t need much more now, just these gentle movements are enough now. The tension is building up and I force myself to lie still, completely still. I can feel the first sings of my orgasm coming up. With a few forceful contractions I spray my seed upon my chest and abdomen. Warm and wet it lands, some drops gliding off the sides. Nothing else moves and that makes this orgasm so special. All my energy is dedicated to this fountain of lust.

I close my eyes and wait for the cooling down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home