Monday, June 27, 2005

Image Sharing

Sitting here behind my computer, all naked. I'm visiting my Yafro homepage and browse along the pictures of my friends, friend of friends, clubs and so on. With every fresh picture my dick gets harder, longer. Thank God for the invention of the Internet, digital cams and webcams. You just can't imagine all those people taking pictures of themselves and others in all kinds of compromising situations. I get so hot watching this that my dick is leaking streams of precum. Slowly I start to play with myself, gently withdrawing my foreskin, touching my wet opening with my fingers, circling, pressing.

Another picture of erect cocks, fucking couples, fingering women. With a few strong strokes I squirt my warm seed on my hands and thighs. And still I can’t stop looking, stroking.

Long live the free hot world of image sharing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home