Monday, November 14, 2005

Dog Play

I’m tired, lying on my bed in the world between awake and sleep. The sounds around me fade and I can feel my companion slowly grow. Then suddenly I find myself in some sort of cage and there are people standing around it, watching, and anticipating something that I’m not aware off. I look around and see M sitting in a corner, her leash dangling between her gorgeous tits. Her eyes wanting, inviting me to come over.
There are some screams of the spectators that encourage me to get over to her and fuck her brains out. Slowly I go on all four towards her, smelling her wet cunt, her juices that drop our of her moist tunnel. My dick is hard, ready to enter, ready to shoot my creamy seed.
I get the point, we have to behave doggy-like, that’s what all those horny viewers want, to see us mate. I crawl up to her, my nose on the ground, pushing my head between her legs. I sniff audibly and the odour of her sweet cunt fills my nose. I’m horny, ready to mount her. I grab her leash and force her to go on all four too. The spectators applaud, that’s what they’ve come here for. I can see M’s tits dangle, her swollen and erect nipples pointing out. With my hand I spread her legs more and my nose touches her ass. Secretly my tongue touches her moist lips and a shiver runs down her spine. She’s ready for it. I place my hands on her buttocks and raise my hips. The audience sighs, screams.
Slowly I shove my throbbing dick towards her cunt and with one swift movement I enter her. Her warm wetness envelops my erection, swallowing it literally. I can feel her muscles contract around my cock, holding it firmly, trying to milk all the precum that leaks out of it.
I start to move in and out, forcefully, meanwhile pulling the leash. We both moan, groan to let our audience know how much we enjoy this game. I can feel the first signs of M’s orgasm run through her pelvis and soon I follow. I shoot, filling her up and with my movements I’m pumping out my luscious seed, that’s dripping out of her cunt, just down her quivering thighs. The crowd cheers, applauds.
I open my eyes and feel the warm wetness of my juices on my stomach. I dip one finger in and taste myself...

Posted earlier on IB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home