Monday, October 03, 2005

The Art of Edging (Repost)

Like Mike said in an earlier blog, edging can be really hot. Being on the threshold of an orgasm without passing it really can make you hot like you never were before.
I remember one time, when I was home alone and trying do do some chatting. Like always when I'm on my own, I was naked. Soon I had some really hot chats with a woman and two men. Typing with my left hand, I touched my dick with my other. Slowly caressing, sliding down the shaft, feeling the hardening. After a few minutes I was up, the head proudly pointing upward, my balls contracted.
I started wanking, while the chats were going the really hot way. I became wet, the first drops of precum appearing. I could feel the first contractions between my balls and ass and stopped, although my feeling almost forced my to continue.
A few drops of my seed emerged. I cleaned the head with afinger and licked it. Always good to taste your own semen.
The chats continued and my erection lasted. Again I started to wank, slowly. For the second time the first signs of an orgasm appeared, but I managed to stop again.
Same ritual, some drops, licking and tasting. Then on again, percum flowing abundantly now. Never felt so hot in my life. I managed to last for an hour, but then the tension was to big. I came like a fountain, spraying my seed all over the place. My erection lasted for minutes after that.
Gents, follow my advice: try it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home