Monday, September 26, 2005

Performance

I’m sitting in a room on a chair, just in front of one of the walls. Opposite to where I sit there are chairs in rows, like a theatre. One spotlight in the back of the room shines on me, whereas the rest of the room is dimly lit. I’m naked and see all of my dear readers come in, filling the chairs, whispering in warm anticipation. While searching their seats, they keep their eyes focused on me, exploring, wanting. After a few minutes all chairs are taken and a silence takes over the spectators.
I shiver and goose pimples appear on my arms. I know I have to give a live show now, all are waiting to see me play, reach the ultimate climax a man can have. I take a deep breath while my hands slide down my chest and abdomen. I spread my legs a bit, giving the audience a view on my balls. My fingertips touch the base of my still flaccid dick and some sighs appear from the audience.
With one hand I cup my balls. They are firm, egg shaped and sensitive. The temperature in the room makes my scrotum contract, so my balls are close to my body. Lightly pinching them I start to breathe more deeply. With my other hand I grasp my shaft and slowly I make some preliminary movements. The knowledge of all the people watching me is making me hot and with every heartbeat my dick is growing. First in length, later in circumference.
I’m hard now and with a gentle stroke I pull back my foreskin, revealing my nicely shaped glans, pink, shiny. A tiny drop of precum is topping the opening. I can hear some chairs moved lightly and I imagine some of the spectators are moving their hands towards their private parts.
I move one hand from my balls deep down between my legs. Spreading them more I show my wanting rosebud. I’m in for some fingering and carefully I slip in one finger. A sigh goes through the audience and I know some of them are quite wet and playing.
Gently I stroke, soon increasing my pace and force, my finger deep inside me, circling, probing. The precum is flowing and giving that natural lubrication. I can feel the first signs of an orgasm, but decide to ignore them. Firmly I pinch my head and the feeling subsides. Then again, increasing pace and force, pinching and again. The tension is building up and I can hear some moaning from the audience. Some are coming.
Contractions overwhelm me and I feel my precious seed coming from my balls up to my throbbing shaft. Sweat is running down my chest, I lift my butt and give you a great view on my luscious eruption. The seed is spurting out, upon my chest, thighs and hands, my ass contracts around my finger. Then the waves decrease, the last drops of my tasty semen are dripping down on the floor.
Chairs are shoved aside and some of the audience run up to me, to lick my pulsating cock clean. I let them. I liked it, a lot. You all can have your way with me now, use me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home