Thursday, October 13, 2005

Evening Show

It's late in the evening and I'm walking on a deserted street. I can see the light shining from the windows and look into the rooms where people sit, watching tv. At one window the curtains are closed, but not totally. My eye is catched by a girl behind it. I stop and decide to watch.
She's sitting on a chair and her short skirt is pulled up, just above her pubes. Her legs are hanging over the armrests. I can see her hand moving. Slowly I walk upon the wiwndow, so I can look more closely.
Her long hair is covering her breasts and she gazes at the ceiling.
I can see her fingers move swiftly over her shaved pubes and I can see she's rubbing her clit fanatically. My dick responds immediatley, pressing heavily against the fabric of my briefs.
Her fingers dissapear in her cunt and I can see her chest move up and down, she must breathe deeply.
I don't know if there's anybody else in the room or that she's playing while watching tv. The sight of this girl reaching her orgasm makes my precum flow. I can see her coming, her body shaking.
Time to move on before anyone catches me here. But I'll return here for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home