Thursday, September 29, 2005

Cucumber Cuddle

Yesterday I gave myself a very special treat. I was horny as hell (as usual...) and I wanted to do something special, to reach an extraordinary orgasm. In order to do so I had to figure out an idea in which I gave myself an external and internal treat. So I bought a cucumber. Now this is a vegetable that you can use in many different ways.
First I cut it in half and noticed I had purchased a very juicy one. One half I excavated. I made sure the hole was just a bit narrower than the circumference of my erection. The other half I cut into a lifelike model of my own throbbing friend.
I went to the bathroom cause I anticipated an abundant flow of veggie - and bodily fluids, taking a bottle of olive oil with me. A bathroom is just the perfect place for wet things...
I undressed and looked in the mirror, my dick half way up. With a few strokes I was completely hard. I applied some oil on the top of my vegetable toy and kneeled down.
Slowly I lowered myself upon the top and gently I sank down on it. It filled me up perfectly and carefully I moved up and down on it. The texture and the oil made it perfect for a long and deep fuck. Every time the top hit my prostate I got that wonderful feeling all along my shaft and precum was flowing abundantly.
I paused and grabbed the other half and poured some oil in it. I placed it on top of my well-lubricated cock and pushed it towards my belly. Being just a bit narrow it felt great, as if entering a tight ass. Then I started to move the thing up and down my shaft and with every move I got in deeper. The slurping wet sounds made me horny. At the same time with my other hand I fucked myself hard in my ass.
I came ferociously, filling the cucumber with my warm luscious seed. Together with its own juices it made quite a mess. My ass contracted around the other half, almost cutting it in half.
I was dripping all over, but it was great. I can recommend it to all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home