Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dreaming Continued

All this comments from you lovely women on my last entry! Imagine we live this dream and all of you are present. M lifts herself from my throbbing wet dick and S rises from my face. All of you present are lying down around me, legs spread so I can see all your damp lips, your glistening pink clefts, offering them to me.
Hard to pick one of you first, but in time you all will take the turn. For now I choose L with her sexy figure, her dark hair halfway down her back, her tight bum is turning me on tremendously. I tell her to bend over and pulling her long hairs I penetrate her wet cunt. You all get so turned on, seeing me fuck this lovely creature that you all start fingering, dildoing, vibrating like mad. The temperature in the room rises and the female ferromones are making me wild.
The room is full of moaning, groaning wet slurping sounds. Sweat is dripping down my spine and the view of all this horny women is making me totally ecstatic.
Oh ladies, if you only were here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home