Wednesday, July 06, 2005

IB Fantasy Continued II

E: Should I put my hard cock in her pussy or her ass? I reach around Z and pinch her nipple holding it out for your mouth.

T: Mind if I join in? I see a few clits begging for attention...

Z to C: Are you turning on me? E knows he should be asking me...not you...where I want it. Shall I sink my teeth into your arm as he enters me? Or would you just like to see my eyes as he takes me.

E to Z: where do you want me to be you know I'll do whatever you want

M to C: May I suck you?...M

Z to E: That's much better my pet. You may love my ass if you wish. Shall I help you with that?

C to Z: I want to see your eyes when E takes you, that lustful gaze...

C to M: Suck me girl, after that I'm going to give you a special treat!

E to Z: Spread those sweet cheeks so I can kiss you first

Z: I am open to you E, use your tongue and let me feel your intentions. C, my eyes are locked to yours and you read promise into the smile on my face.

E to Z: My tongue licks down between your soft cheeks tasting in -my tongue circles and caresses your beautiful hole slowly wetting it and allowing me to push my tongue into you tasting your mustiness, preparing you.

C to M: Suck me harder while Z’s looking in my eyes with that lustful gaze.

C to E: Enter the sacred place of Z, but be careful!

C to Z: I finally found my female counterpart. Prepare for some real exciting stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home