Monday, July 04, 2005

IB Fantasy Continued

For those who don't read the comments:



N: N gently pulls M away from S who is greedily swallowing the full load of cum from C . M needs some relief, but not before N lays her down and tastes the juices coating her strap on. Unbuckling the strap-on , and discarding it, they lay together embracing and kissing one another hungrily. M's nipples harden as her heart beat hastens....

Z: Is there room for a female...Z?

N: The more the merrier, get stripped of and come here with the whipped cream ....

C to Z: Please join in..

C to N: Yummy, who's going to have the first lick?

Z to C: Thank you for the kind invitation. N, are you prepared to scream with what I do to you

N: Lets not get carried away now Z. Screaming with pleasure is one thing, pain is a definite no no. If it involved having the cream licked off my erogenous zones, I'd say start licking , ladies first. I was thinking of covering your boobs in the stuff and adding sprinkles before letting my tongue loose

Z: Oh sweetie, I had my little pain fix taken care of already this morning. I am now interested in pleasure. I am simply stating my intentions with you. I am not sure how the two ladies like to play, so I will refrain from putting anyone into compromising positions. I will watch... Later you and I will have a go of it. Are you game?

C to Z: Please join in and have a good time. I will guide you. I will scream if you want me to...

S: Would you mind if I sneaked back into the room, I'd be good... honest, I would like to take C's semi hard cock into my hand, and gently stroke, while my other hand teases M's Nipple as N's tongue works wonders on the other one. I want wear the strap on now....... Can I have a turn....

E: Can I join? I'll be good promise or maybe bad

Z to C: I will place myself into your capable hands, how about a long kiss before we start?

C to S: You go girl!

Z: C: I like long and penetrating kisses...I plan to get to know every inch of your shaved body, a long and penetrating kiss is a wonderful start. Pull me into it and I promise to match tongue thrust for tongue thrust. You are welcome to bite the back of my neck as I dig my nails into your chest.

E: I'd bite Z’s neck while she's digging her nails into you. my body pressing against her smooth back.

C to Z: Yummy, can't wait to have a nibble, especially on your erect nipples

C to E: Go on, take her from behind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home