Sunday, January 22, 2006

Another Quiz

" The Punching bag"
You are 82 fuckable!
Yeah, you're fuckable. Probably fucked, too. You can be so wild sometimes that you may even be, well, how should I put this nicely, easy. Wild and kinky is good, but you should lean to use it in maderation. Hold out a bit when it comes to having sex with a new person. You don't have to let it all hang out! Sure, people want you, but it's probably because they know they could have you. It's ok to play hard-to-get once and a while. In fact, it makes you even sexier!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 82% on humpers

If you liked my test, send it to your friends!
The how fuckable are you? Test

4 Comments:

Blogger charles said...

Hi John...thanks for posting my letter on your blog. Just looked over your photo album...and am still amazed at how gorgeous you are. Hope your night is great. Katie*

*wife of chuckie

3:41 AM  
Blogger charles said...

Hi sweetheart! Just wanted to let you know...I finally got my own blog. Talk to you later on.

4:34 AM  
Blogger charles said...

Hey Sexy man with the H-O-T body, what have you been up to lately?

1:36 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Well, my test turned out well adding: A realistic babe who knows when to get a bit wild! Yeah, I'd fuck you!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home