Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Soft Stroking

I’m lying on the floor, doing my daily exercises. Nude, as always. I lift my legs and slowly lower them, thus contracting my abdominal muscles. My dick semi-hard between my legs. With every movement the inside of my thighs massage the warm flesh of my cock. Slowly I continue and I feel myself harden.
The last one and I rest my legs upon the floor. My erection is complete and the warm firmness of my increasing lust is lying on my belly. Gently I lower my right hand, touching and caressing the skin of my chest and abdomen. Than my fingertips touch the top of my glans. A shiver, expectation, anticipation. With my index finger I explore the opening, the sensitive area. Slightly pressing, just entering that hole a bit. The first drops of precum appear, acting as a lubricant for my finger.
My left hand descends, touching my balls. Again a wave of lust travels through my pelvis. I’m hot, horny, and lustful. Grabbing my balls I pull them slowly down. Just that bit of pain, that feeling of tension, just to that point of increasing want.
My right hand grabs the shaft of my throbbing cock. Slowly pulling the foreskin back, further and further. My glans is bare now and still I continue the pull, just to that point of bearable pain. I’m so hot, my hips moving a bit.
Left hand travels down, searching for that other hole that is wanting. Gently pushing, circling, than in. My finger feels the warm skin, the slight wetness of my ass. External than internal sphincter relaxing and up to that centre of lust, my prostate.
Applying pressure to it, then back again, in a slow pace. Right hand going up and down the shaft, same pace.
The first contractions are coming, beginning between my balls and ass, travelling up, intensifying. Heartbeat increases, breathing deepens. The point of no return is there. All I want is to come, to spurt my warm seed upon my body.
The first wave is strong, just up to my ribs. Warm wetness upon my skin. Second wave almost as powerful. I moan, groan, talk to myself, indecent words. Slowly the waves diminish, the fluid on my stomach is finding its way down my flanks. Just let it flow, I’m in a dirty mood. Then my hands move up and rub the luscious seed. Fingers to my mouth, tasting, others upon my face, applying that wonderful fluid on my skin.
Silence, satisfaction. Still horny. Maybe a second one?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi John. Wow. OMG! Reading about your masturbation has made me want to go upstairs to my bedroom and play with my pussy until i cum... and cum...and cum. yes, i do love having multiple orgasms. I'd like to share my expierences with you. have a great day. Katie

2:05 PM  
Blogger John said...

Katie, if you wanna share, mail me so I can get back to you

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John...my personal email address is pashunatelyours@hotmail.com - it's early on Monday morning and I have to get to work. Looking at your pictures again...wow, I am amazed at your body. I love your whole package. I'll write soon sexy man...

Katie

2:38 PM  
Blogger ninetieschild said...

i can honestly tel u that working out wtout wearing proper tight underwear is gonna reduce ur balls to saggy sack of potato typer things n u wont be able to get it up either.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home